Jane

Monday, June 20, 2011

New life, New Path

Wow! there's a lot of changes that had happened to me in the start of 2011. I left my company for 5 years because of some senseless issue with my boss and his allies.

I just realized and felt that I wasted my 5 years. My previous employer doesn't give me importance at all! After all the things that I've done for the company. Yeah, I know he has favorites, he gives all the perks to that person/s.

But anyway moving forward, I'm starting my own career in a BPO company. Hope I could get the hang of shifting schedules and also all the stress! :) but im thinking positively for this one. I'll keep my fingers crossed! :D I met a lot of good people too. Being on a training is such a great experience. Hope we all pass! I will definitely miss my wavemates. If we will passed the training, we will be scattered from different teams.

'till next time... xoxo janey ^_^

No comments: