Jane

Thursday, March 25, 2010

fly or not to fly

I'm confused.. I don't know which path should I take?

I need a space to grow and I need to be independent.. I hope and I pray that my plans for this year will be push through.. or may be by next year.. if circumstances does not permit my plans for this year.. Even though it would be a lot harder for me.. new adjustments and other stuff.. I think I'm ready enough to handle that situation.. and I wanted to do this for my family and for myself..

and I always keep in mind that we should always Remind ourselves how much fun it would be to attain our goal. When the WHY is strong, the How doesn't matter.

GoodLuck to me!! :D

4 comments:

Jess & Shirleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
janey said...

Hi Anything.... oo nga naman.. hehe.. sino ka pala?? uhmmmm kahit binura mo na yung comment mo.. nabasa ko pa rin.. :)

Shirleen said...

HOW HOW de carabao de batuten

janey said...

hahaha sa mail ko.. nakikita pati yung comment.