Jane

Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

July 7, 2008


Happy Birthday to me... Thank you for all who greeted me on my birthday. Thank you also for all your gifts! kahit loveless ako this year ok lang( actually hindi naman literally loveless wala lang bf hehe as if nagkaron na db?.. ) yung mga gusto na kuha ko namn ngyn.. hehehe I love my new Laptop! my new baby! wwaaaahhh at last i've got it! and i love it! :p

Thank you...

*Yans for my Jansport bag
*Ate Cecil - for my White bag
*Amie for my nails (hehehe)
*Shirl for my hair clip (from colorstone pa yan oh ha first tym nagbgay ng gift hahaa)
*Jessmark for my laptop sleeves
*Lara for my vitamins and wallet
*To mom and my sis claudine for my cake, spag, and chicken (hehehe pinaghanda nila ako kahit late na ako nakauwi.. sowee)
*to my boss for my pizza and ice cream
*also to my company for the 10k (for my laptop hahaha)
*and of course to myself for my brand new Laptop wheeewwww at last i have na my own computer..

Hope to have many more birthdays to come and more gifts to come hehehe.. love you all! mwuah!



July 7, 2008 - 6:30pm - Chef de Angelo Robinson Galleria

Office

~jane~

No comments: