Jane

Friday, October 26, 2007

Death...

October 25, 2007
Thursday

It was a fine day with a little bit of rain shower. I took a bus going to Alta Monte. House of my best buddy (yans). For others it was just another day, doing your routinely chores but with their family, it is the day that they would pray and remember the things happen to their late father Edwin Chebat (tito ed for most of us). The day start with lots of work in the kitchen. Tita mely cook for all the visitor for the "padasal" (it is a tradition to us Filipino).

11:55 am visitor arrived (family, friends and colleagues), we start for the "padasal". As we pray, I look to tita mely, I was surprised she's crying, after a year she's still grieving from her husband's death. You may see her in ordinary days as cheerful as it may seem but deep inside she's still longing for her husband's embrace, talks and other stuff that they shared when he is still alive.

From most of us, death is the very saddest and painful experience in life. I also admit I'm a afraid of death not for myself but for my love ones. but we may accept it or not we will be going their in our own destined time. We just have to be ready for it and enjoy the life that we have and be thankful to the Lord our God.






~May He's good soul rest in Peace and be in God's Kingdom~

No comments: